Monday, November 18, 2013

Post Mamanda

On Saturday I sempat beli more materials for my sisters on Arab St. and after that went for my coconut juice depan masjid tu.Terserempak with a wedding (an Indonesian family gayanya...wahh..they are doing well.kawin pun overseas...baguslah, alhamdulillah)

Smooth flight home but I was very tired.Nik's still away on his teambuilding trip at Haji Dorani's.I came bck early cos' mlm tu got dinner at Flamingo.When I arrived, all key guests were thr and tetamu utama was Aznil Nawawi..didn't know dia dah dapat Datuk.Very loving character who loves kids.

Sunday: meeting with my NGO.I dtg lambat cos' Dr Amilah dah ada as part of the rep for IMAN.I pi pasar tani with Bibik.

By lunch hours went to collect my shoes and wallet at Ikano and went for my facial at the Curve...aiyo..so nice.Nik met me there upon arrival. :))


No comments: