Monday, November 04, 2013

KL-JB-Spore-JB-KL


 Specially for glitz and glam evening


a welcoming dance by some bdk sekolah in JB


Nik, officiating the malam anugerah


my appetisers


battered prawns with curry leaves


Zamani, singing his no. 1..Gerimis Cinta ke hapa


Can you spot me in green, giving away prizes?


Lighting shop on Arab St, Spore (kedai lampu Turki)


KSL Twin Towers (hotel, mall, water theme park, apartments)


 water theme park on the 7th floor.Mahal gila. RM50 per head if you are not hotel guest.

. I bought one for me (round shape, though)


Kegemaran Fateh (my cucu saudara) bergolek2 di lantai

Fateh mandi sampai kecut jari

Selepas puas bermandian at the theme park...

We flew to JB (Business Class) on Friday cos' Nik had an official function at the KSL Hotel and Resort (pretty new).Dropped by Mek's place to drop off mak's wheelchair and saw her briefly.Kesian la pulak.I had lunch with her, though.Nik delivered his speech without baca bismillah or beri salam. Apa la.I was also invited upstage to kasi hadiah and cabut cabutan bertuah.Zamani was the guest artist.I satu haram tak tau lagu dia although suara dia masih sedap despite being quite old by now.Mek said she's his diehard fan.I know Salim je.Also from Slam? We had fun.Food was good.

Malam tu tidur kat hotel.Booked extra room for my mom after her dialysis besoknya but she was so lembik and said tak larat.

We had hi tea with Kak Pah at Taman Perling (laksa Johor etc) after we got back fromn shopping at Arab Street in Spore (Nik's officer drove us over) Had lunch at Zam-zam.Gila sakan shopping kain.What Writers' Festival? (it's on).Haha.

Malam tu we took a cab and went to Mek's place again.By now, my mother nak pulak ikut.By now the room is taken by Fairuz and his family so Mak ended up sleeping with me and Nik on the huge bed meant for 4.Haha.Kelakar gila.But we slept well.Tilam syok.Up on the 24th floor.

Besoknya pi tengok Fateh mandi di theme park on 7th floor.He's so adorable.Macam Z masa kecik ..only he's fatter. :))

Sunday we dropped by Premium Outlet..quite decent la juga although not so many stuffs like outlets we've been abroad (the best would be the one in New York state..banyak and murah).
JB airport is a dying airport..makanan sejuk they served, golden lounge dah 4-5 tahun tutup katanya...wow..the politicians kena la hidupkan balik JB ni (apparently the city itself is dying out since government offices pindah ke Nusajaya).My fav textile shop pun dah takda (used to buy my pretty Indian crepe silk there).

Soon all cities in Msia will menerima nasib yang serupa.Orang mengembang, kita mengecut.

No comments: