Saturday, March 29, 2014

As fate would have it...

Two meetings di hujung dunia on Friday.And I was limping.I got Din to drive me over to Shah Alam to give a briefing to our new clients.Lepas tu rushed ke Jln Maktab.Told Din nanti I balik naik taxi.

Tun M was ending his speech.Nothing new.Nasib I tiba lambat. :))

I asked Borhan if he could drop me at the nearest taxi stand. He was staying back for another meeting.But he said I could get a lift from Zaid.Zaid was in a hurry.I wanted to lunch first.Then Z said OKlah.Tengok2 dia yang lunch lama.Jenoh I nunggunya.

He was kind enough to drop me at my doorstep.We have met in meetings many times.He comes across as a very decent young man.Very polite and all.Tengok2 dia tua dari I but I swear, rupanya mcm 30 something.Muka org beriman!I read about his early days di UK, starting the intellectual Muslim youth movement.Taklah ku sangka.Nampak simpoi sahaja orangnya.

On the homefront: Eishah and the kids slept over.Kak Ngah and her grandchildren also slept over.Gosh, the kids tak tau nak tidur awal.I had to switch off the lights baru nak tidur.Past midnight!

No comments: