Tuesday, March 18, 2014

One of those days again

We were doing shifts at HUKM..my mom was admitted for excessive bleeding in her arm after her dialysis.I cannot do midnite shift..Sal would do the dirty job (bkn tak kesian but I just can't).She and Kak Ngah bertukar2 shift between 12 midnite and 3 am.I went around 10 am.Ju was with her all the time.So after signing the paper for the blood transfusion, they'd just do the dialysis.I had to go to work.Was supposed to lunch with Prof Quayum and Shirley at Hilton but sms-ed him beritau I kena babysit my mom kejap.

Kejap betul.May Allah forgive me.
I sempat balik lunched kat restoran fav I.Then went off to work.Class was at 2.30 pm.Sempat solat.Then we went to listen to Shirley.Shirley and I were hugging meriah.Mmg lama tak jumpa.Q yg rajin jemput S to IIUM.S and I were like complimenting each other's 'youthful looks'.Ahaks.Dia ckp I gorgeous,I ckp dia comey.For her age (70 this Dec), mmg nmpk elegant dan comel.Still lively and energetic.I want to be like her when I get to be 70.

The talk was enlightening.The talk after the talk was even more (we were having drinks at Tastebud).Shirley loves it at IIUM.Masa azan, dia boleh stopped and asked: shall we stop for a while.Fulamak..terkejut berok I.She said she loved the melodious sound of azan.

It is so sad to know kawan2 seangkatan dgn Shirley..in US ke, NZ ke, Oz ke, UK ke...semua dah retired.Q and I were counting our days pulak.I told him you could still do a lot with that 5 years left of you. :D

Sedih kan kalau kita semua dah pencen.Dah tak boleh kerja sama2 dgn kawan2 kita lagi.Tapi idok ler I nak kerja sampai I 60 ke 70 ke.Nak catch up with kerja2 mesjid la pulak

 Quayum doing a centrefold. :D

I want to awet muda like Shirley too.

2 comments:

Mawar said...

Kak F
catatan yang menarik tentang usia dan ihsan Allah. semoga bonda Kak F dirahmati dan kembali stabil.

Faridah said...

Mawar: TK.