Sunday, February 08, 2015

The gals and I and kisah kubur berlubang

The two gals Nayli and Nadra agreed to follow us home yesterday.They were kept occupied with Z's old toys..her Barbies, legos etc.I took a nap downstairs.Tengah syok deep in my sleep, sayup2 dengar Nadra mengadu from the stairway: Aunty Nor Aunty Nor..Nayli does not want to play with me.

I went (eyes still close): Nayyyliiii..play with adik.Share things.Play together.
Nadra tolong interpret: Nayli, we must play together.
Sayup2 Nayli from the lounge upstairs menjawab.Then Nadra pun berbalas2.

I said: don't quarrel.Nanti Aunty Nor send both of you home.
Nadra still interpreting what I said: Nayliiii..you go home!
And Nadra baru nak masuk 4. Haiyo.. Manyak belit woh. :))

When their parents came to pick them up, they were a wee bit reluctant to go but had to go.Then Nik and I went to visit his mom's pusara.The woman harasser was still there..she selalu datang minta duit,claiming she jaga kubur Mama etc.She said Nik's sibling from Putrajaya came and asked her to cuci.I said no one lived in Putrajaya and asked her to leave us alone cos' kita nak baca doa quietly (she was very kaypoh and noisy).

Then we saw kubur yg kita tolong tambah tanahnya a year ago kembali berlubang walaupun another Datin tolong tambah tanah lagi and pasang marmar.I minta the penjaga kubur tambah and tutup lubang tu balik but he refused.I asked why..he said even bayar harga sebuah motosikal pun tak boleh.I asked how come.He said ini siksaan kubur.Gulp.

I googled to find some explanation on kubur berlubang.One entry said if benda kita pakai tidak keluar semasa kita mati, inilah akibatnya.Wallahualam.

But I will call MPPJ kubur authorities besok if there are ways we can solve this problem.Mungkin there's earth movement affecting that lot.Entah ada orang korek kubur to curi organ etc.We don't know, right? But if no one wants to care, who's fault is it if anything untoward happens to the larger community?

You can't say I have a boring life. :))

No comments: