Thursday, April 23, 2015

More pics of Earth Day - sekitar songwriting competition


Our technical teams from Development, Daya Bersih
and OSHU 
lunch hours jamming at the songwriting competition
on 22/4/15
The Barbers: Farhan and his friend
Mardia who came to the rescue and they got 3rd place
Azim and kawan2 : The Overnighters (rappers)
The winners!
Fynn teaching wannabes tempo and performance
It got crowded when it got noisier.Uniq - next to Tastebud
I love their music, performance but the lyrics too kabur
for English speaking audience/judges
a great performance, really
Macam kat Duta Mas ke, Bangsar ke
happening buat kat sini
Antara my students yang terkenal.Fynn Jamal
(a real talent - I remember her MSL class
with me and me asking of her poem: did you copy this from somewhere?
Fynn: no mam, I wrote it myself) Haha and we spoke about this on 22/4
Fynn went overboard by telling the crowd: you do not have to study overseas, the best teacher is here
(ahem...terima kasih lah Fynn.It was a pleasure teaching you)
Syahir ni is another great talent but dia pemalu (he got second)

No comments: