Monday, January 18, 2016

The other Nazir, the other Osama

What a day.
First, Osama visited from Jerusalem bawak a suitcase (full of stuffs for me and for me to buy!) He told me it was difficult to fly out but he had permission from the Supreme Court to fly back and see his Supervisor.

They can only pray at Al Aqsa once a month now. Last Ramadan he took his children and made them pray two special prayers for me.SubhanaAllah, I'm so touched.But much needed, alhamdulillah.I ni mcm2 sakit dah..spine, lutut, itu ini.Moga2 Allah beri kesihatan so that I can pray in Al Aqsa too one day.

Z and I tak habis2 cerita pasal Nazir and the other Nazir.Nazir Razak buat lawak in his talk today.Someone asked about 1MDB.He said it's a 4-letter institution.Then he went on a bit on the current situation of the country saying if you see things don't work, don't paint a beautiful pic of it.It's not going to help the country. He said we must participate in politics even if it's on instagram. ha ha..sindir diri sendiri!

Then he spoke about his early career.How he almost worked at Shell but surat dpt lambat cos' they didn't know where to put him so he joined the banking industry.He said he was excited about speaking at Menara Shell to a group of people who could have been his colleagues.Super cute.
There were more funny stories but none more exciting than me rewiring up with Dr Khairil who had left Shell and founded his own org and setting up an O&G academy. In a climate where things are uncertain, there seems to be a lot more opportunities.Rezeki is from Allah. We must not have any fear.Bak kata my aruah mak, ulat dalam batu pun boleh hidup.

Here's me and Osama.The keras tangan set was made by his sister.I tolong jual to help him pay his fees.




4 comments:

ubuntu_linux said...

prof, lampu tu berapa? nak dua boleh? :)

Faridah said...

Ubuntu: sold out dah.Next trip if you are serious. Satu set RM450.

ubuntu_linux said...

cepatnye sold out!

Faridah said...

Dia bawak 2 sets je.Tu pun dah penuh bag dia.