Sunday, January 17, 2016

The weekend that was

We often joke that we have a sad life cos' our family conversations centre around Nazir, Nadra and Nayly (sometimes Nabil).But the kids are so funny.I documented quite a bit on Nabil and Nayly as they were growing up but Nadra kurang sbb dia lambat bercakap.There were no stories.With Nazir, it's almost the same but Z loves to take them out on weekends so yesterday, we took them out to Ikano..bookshop, art class (but rm100 an hour per pax...forget it.Cekik darah betul). Nazir dah bossy..naik escalator sampai 10 times.Badan tu kalau ringan, takpa.

By the time we sent them home, kita semua mcm nak pengsan but we got our dope for a week (talking about the kids at breakfast and dinner).

Nadra speaks well but pelat. Can you make me my shushu, she asked me.I said no...I don't know how to make shushu cos' I don't have babies anymore (mak sedaranya pun sama naik! Haha). She said yesh, you can.All you have to do is put hot water in the bottle, 4 sshcoop of milk, then you sshakeit.It is at this point, Z and I would be laughing berguling-guling.Pas tu tanya, what did you eat today? I ate chicken schuup (chicken soup).

Bibik had her day off but kwn dia refused to let her stay with them.Kesian Bibik.Nasib baik she bumped into org kg dia who welcomed her and would always allow her to have her day off there once a month.Hissh..sesama dia pun tak jujur (kat telefon mulut manis ajak dtg.Kwn tu dtg, kena halau pulak).I told her to bersabar.Ragam manusia ni mcm2.Dia pun sama..baru kenal dah nak pi tidur (rumah my day cleaners dulu).Tapi kesian juga dengar cerita kena buat mcm tu.Kalau kita overseas, kita tak buat mcm tu.

5 papers left to mark. Tak larat dah I.Besok pulak le.Berpinor baca essay bdk2 ni.

No comments: