Friday, February 26, 2016

Adab

I wonder if I were just like those angry young people when I was that age.I told my boss nasib baik I had been off radar during much of the time.Tensi gua melihat kegemilangan Andalusia tua...Baghdad lama hanya tinggal nama.

I'm talking about the language we use or the way we carry ourselves when we disagree. Satu skill yang kita kurang ialah listening skill. Kita enggan mendengar. Then kemahiran berfikir di luar kotak.Kita nmpk itu, kita nmpk itu sahaja. So when I was with the TRGS groups yg begitu nekad to affect change through their research (without thinking of MyRA points too much or at all), I felt high.Malangnya jumlah boleh kira dgn jari.I think of the birds which gave so many excuses for not taking the journey to find the Truth in Attar/Ibn Sina/al Ghazali.

Maka hampir sahaja saya bersetuju dgn article yg buat saya mual pagi tadi: bhw org yg menganggap dirinya religious sebenarnya lebih "mean" dari org secular. But I know there are other variables...samples were minorities living in the West. But this is a separate issue.

But how do you explain ulemas berbalas2 pantun (insults) on youtube? I think one of the ustaz ising. Even my sister's hubby got attacked in his youtube..him calling Mizi Wahabi. Semua org wahabis..semua org pengganas.

The loss of adab...the beginning of downfall.

No comments: