Tuesday, February 02, 2016

Gen X, make way!

For those in my generation (Gen X)...please make way for the young ones. Masa kita telah berlalu. Tak payah nak bertahan macam lutut masih kuat, ingatan macam 20 something dan rambut masih hitam. :D

We need a new engine everywhere: in politics, in trade, in health, in education. Semua! It's amazing if you take a look at our country...Gen X (kekadang gen yang lebih awal) masih mendominasi. We should be retiring and doing worthwhile things daa.The country needs new leaders, new ideas.Yang masih kuat dan cerdik tu can stay.Yang kuat buat pedeoh tu (bak kata orang Pahang)..undur la.

On my homefront, it is heart warming to see the younger gen slowly taking over building their career and leading. Yayan is in Turkey on a 6-month student exchange (transferrable credits), Dayah has just gotten her sijil guaman shari'e and the rest are doing their best to find their fertile soil and start rooting (Z got her first pay and NIk and I dah dapat bahagian ibubapa kami! Alhamdulillah ..not that we want but she must learn to be responsible juga, kan? Byr bil mana yang patut.Haha).

My first class will start today.I'm changing my tactics this sem.Last sem ramai ngat dapat A- (more than 50%! Yang betul2 A ada la 2 orang) - I noticed they ber WA and exchanged notes, so time exam..semua well-prepared. Kita tengok if they can maintain that record.If they can, then I must be a darn good teacher. :))

Happy Chinese New Year for those celebrating.For those having a long weekend, have a good rest!

No comments: