Monday, February 08, 2016

Krabi - not for the faint-hearted

The excitement of packing for Krabi is not the same as packing for ParisLondonNuyork, I jokingly told a friend.

Upon touch-down at Krabi airport, I was impressed..clean,courteous and modern.Our hotel was a long way away (Ao Nang..a beach area and touristic but our resort was a km in the jungle by the beach.Very quiet but beachnya berlumpur.Free shuttle to Railay Beach jetty so tht's not too bad (we went today on our 3rd day).Very pretty beach..no big waves and easy to swim.

Yesterday was a nightmare.We took a day trip to island hop..naik speedboat to 3 islands to swim and snorkel.Pretty beaches but short stops.Naik boat berjam2.Time balik ombak besar so the boat captain bwk laju to avoid big waves.I was really traumatised.Ni bkn holiday namanya.Ni nak cari mati! I hate going in and out the boats cos' we had to get into the water then climbed up the boat.No such thing as having a jetty.Dah le narrow steps up.Tadi naik perahu nelayan lagi traumatising..ada 2 kaki I had to climb up after walking miles on wobbly plastic floats (it felt like miles).I told Z I'm going to warn my friends tht if they are cityfolks..Krabi holiday is not for them.Z was quick to correct me: not cityfolks...orangtua.Krabi is not meant for org tua. :D












No comments: