Tuesday, June 21, 2016

How good are you with secrets?

I almost choked on my sahur drinks today when Z told me I could not keep a secret for long. How I would be "membuak-buak" to spill the beans. :D I was picking a conversation on this secret with Nik infront of her but her radar picked  it up (I forgot Z ni busybody juga orgnya).I had to tell her I was under oath and would not share it with her.

She said well, I'd give you 10 minutes because I can see you dah membuak-buak wanting to tell.

Haha.

I didn't, OK? Despite her trying - asking me all sorts of tricky questions to get some clues.She said she would need to learn from the moral of the story.I said you never listened to my advice so no point telling you any moral of the story. :))

But by 7.30 am, I had told one of my closest friends! (well...to get her advice to help solve the problem). She gave me a very useful advice which none of us would have thought of. :)

Hopefully, all will be resolved before too long.And I'm still behind 5 surah despite finishing 2 on iPad last night.


No comments: