Thursday, June 30, 2016

Pulang ke kampong berhari raya

The excitement of balik kampong dah mula terasa (on the radio). Sedih mendengarnya.We used to be excited too about going back to beraya with Mak and other adik beradik. Sebelum raya pun dah sibuk pack apa yang patut dibawa balik.I usually buy new hari raya set for my mom and tempah cake raya yang beranika gaya. Pastu her baju raya and gifts from my various travels for my siblings, young nephews and nieces.

Tadi on the radio, listening to all this excitement made me want to sob je. Well, I did.Even Ramadan tahun ni pun tak terasa semeriah tahun lalu...ustaz-ustaz pun tak sama dah (so I stop going to do my teraweh at the beautiful surau - tu sebab takda tazkirah Ramadan dah this year).Mek is still in the hospital although better.I see her weekends sahaja but hope she will be able to balik beraya with us.

Tapi baju raya semua dah siap..lucunya tersilap ambik baju which I thought was RM880 tapi tak nampak ada 3 di depannya RM3880. Sapa la nak pakai baju mahal mcm ni. Maniknya berat macam batu sungai!

The Uzbek people will arrive after Raya so there'll be a different kind of excitement and busy-ness.
My FRGS tutup hari ni. Last min entry terkecoh2. Semlm lagi I dah mcm naik hangin when told certain things didn't balance up but nasib my RA cekap juga setting things right and I must thank Hizami for his kindness and Prof Ratna as well for helping out.Now we hope there will be more grants our way.It has been a wonderful experience.Not easy but we did it, alhamdulillah.From Croatia to Spain, we have a few publications, a book and a module printed.Praying for more blessings now.


No comments: