Wednesday, July 20, 2016

Back to back

Drove to Putrajaya for my women's conference.Kuasa doa..not only I arrived before start of event, I was allowed to park betul-betul depan pintu masuk dewan by the guard cos' he said basement 3 carpark penuh.Not only that, breakfast at the VIP table with people who really work for this country: the DG herself, UM covering VC and his Dean of Econs. Tan Sri Zaleha Ismail was there as well. Subahanallah...a fantastic time listening to scholars and administrators who are so inspiring.Sayang I could not stay longer cos' I had another engagement in Gombak.

Then pi beraya at Hazilah's with groups frm Tashkent and rombongan cik kiah kita.Sakan! Food was fantastic.The girls danced..depa tarik I suruh ajar inang.Haha..jgn nanti dituduh takda budaya pulak.

Mek is in a better mood today so we sat and talked.Pasal Sheikh Hamza. And Muhammad Ali.I'm glad a great change from semalam (lepas minum and mandi air Ustaz dengan izin Allah).Semoga Allah beri kami kesabaran menghadapi ujian ini.






No comments: