Friday, July 15, 2016

Hospital scenes again

I took the day off semalam to send Mek to see her doctor at Putrajaya.Nasib Faiz ada to drive the car.Jaga orang sakit ni bukan kerja seorang.It was easier looking after my mom cos' she could walk by herself.Mek needs help to move around.Lucky her wheelchair is much lighter than the one my mom had.Ketidak menangis nak angkat sorang! Dr. Jamil is a very nice doctor.Tenang je dia ni but buat kerja cekap.Semoga Allah mudahkan urusan harian dia dan memberkatinya.

While waiting at the waiting lounge at the clinic, ada satu makcik ni who just discovered she had cancer.Dia menangis masa cerita.I had to pacify her and said take one at a time, don't think too far.Hari ni focus on getting well..you are seeing the doc which is part of your journey to recovery..yada yada yada.Then I told them our story..Mek's story..how she was near death..makcik tu dgn izin Allah rasa tenang and bersemangat nak jumpa doctor.But I had a supporter..another makcik..a pic of calm who also told her kita mesti redho..nangis2 tak menyelesaikan masalah.She was so calm...tengah buat chemo but didn't look it.She said she byk solat and zikir.MasyaAllah!

Then Faiz and I bwk Mek pi jumpa my physiotherapist. Mr. W mcm biasa...acting like the genuine caretaker he is.I think Mek moved better with some tips taught.

By the time we got home, it was 5 pm.Penat gila. My doa is I pun sihat to help out.My sisters take turn looking after Mek.

No comments: