Tuesday, November 29, 2016

Hantu

I woke up with mata merah menyala in the morning. My gusi semua merah.I thought maybe the effect of the homeopathy medicine I took on Saturday but 24 hours effect? Scary.

But the night before I woke up when surah albaqarah ended (around 2 am and again around 4 am).Langsung tak leh tidur.I pasang balik albaqarah and my back against my phone where the verses flowed.My whole body rasa meremang then I felt suffocated.I baca sekuat2nya a'zubillahiminassyaitonnirrojeem.Takda suara keluar except owrg argh macam kena cekik dan tindih. I baca juga dlm kepala dan hati.Albaqarah terus berkumandang.Akhirnya I slept.When I woke up and washed my face in the morning...tengok cermin mata merah.I thought dah kena sakit mata ke.Cuci byk kali with air sejuk.The redness went away.

I told the USM driver what happened to me when he picked me for the viva.He said ada dengaq juga org kena kacau kat situ.My room was really berhadapan dgn bukit berhutan.The energy could be too strong.Mungkin laluan jin pun (hiway mrk).

Nasib satu malam sahaja.Next time I will avoid that rooom.309.Bad feng shui.
Bumped into Harry Aveling while I was going in to the viva room.He had a talk somewhere but he asked if we could catch up after my viva.So after an interesting session at the viva, I pi attended his talk on translation.Interesting juga then he nak tompang I pi airport.His flight was later. Dia tunggu le kat lobby tu sambil I berkemas2 kat bilik hantu tu.

We had time to catch up with news of mutual friends - Nancy is still teaching at West Virginia.I nak email add dia balik. One friend you will not forget.The whole family seronok berkawan dgn Nancy.
Dr Haslinda took us all to lunch at Bumblebees'.Jumpa a new friend who's married to a Spaniard and will be going to Chile to live there for good.Dia tak miss pun Msian food.Haha.Nice people at USM.

Nadia and I pi ronda2 at Georgetown.Ingat nak catch up with the literary festival.Semua dah habis.Ended up lunching at Black Kettle.Mlm tu I dined sorang and managed to chat with Sharifah's mom. Dr Aldila pun nmpk better (visited her at the hospital).Rezeki I jumpa dia dlm keadaan dia sihat.Semoga Allah mudahkan urusan penyembuhan dia.

4 comments:

Iskandar aka DR Bubbles said...

I was in Penang last week. Wed to Friday. Sahaja bawa Umar dan Yati jalan-jalan. Otherwise depa stress terperuk dalam rumah. Hahaha!

On our way back, dalam terowong Menora Ipoh, we overtook a motorcyclist. Tetiba dengar orang bertakbir. Must be him. Three times he laung takbir. Agaknya ada benda yang mengacau. It was raining renyai-renya around 6.30 PM. Takut juga kot-kot dia nampak benda duduk atas bumbung kereta kami. Hahaha!

Iskandar aka DR Bubbles said...

Ok, Vistana is our from my list whenever I go to Penang. Stayed at Bayview Beach Resort in b. Feringghi. Old but service OK. Later stay di Sunway Georgetown. Ok jugak.

Iskandar aka DR Bubbles said...

Tak sempat lagi nak pergi collect teromba Rawa itu.

Faridah said...

Dr Bubbles: ngeri juga dia dok bang atas motor begitu and you heard it! I don't drive alone dah long distance.

Ada list hotel2 yang berhantu di Penang.Google je lah.
My research pun tergendala.Dah hujung-hujung tahun ni banyak la pulak halangannya.Bawaklah Umar tu datang ke rumah nanti. We have Nazir (about 3 years old) who is a special child tapi pandai (speech dia slow sikit).If we don't see him for a week, windu satu macam.Gitu le kalau belum bercucu.