Thursday, November 17, 2016

Nasi kah! kah!

I hear the girls laughing and giggling in the pantry over nasi toncet which I bought at the Arabic Dept's food festival ke hapa.

It's green and rasa macam nasi lemak.The word toncet reminds you of hantu toncet. Whatever. :D
I rode with my neighbour to work today and we spoke of dead cats in the neighbourhood (7 died over the period of 10 days). I suspect someone poisoned them. Too many around the neighbourhood with bad toilet habits (my pasu dah dua pecah that I had to buy plastic ones over the weekend but I didn't poison them, OK?)

So we theorised over who did and damages done to our cars (scratches, pasu pecah...busuk kencing berak etc). For pet lovers:keep your pets but tolong jaga hati jiran OK? Cleanliness is iman. My Chinese friend pakaikan diapers kat anjing dia.Boleh tak?Ketidak, tak payah berkucing-kucing, beranjing-anjing.

The sem is coming to an end. I badly need a break.

3 comments:

Mawar said...

Kak F,
kebetulan kucing-kucingan di kawasan kami, ada yang bergelimpangan setelah beberapa tragedi.
Nasi toncet (hehe) juga ada di kampung saya, Temasek, ya nasi lemak warna pandan. Enak, lengkap ikan selar kuning kecil yang garing.

Faridah said...

Mawar: ini sangat mengerikan..adakah wabak kucing atau apa? Jadi, toncet ini berasal dari Singapura? Baru saya tahu! Tapi nasi toncet UIA nasi toncet miskin..ada telur rebus separuh dan timun sahaja.Takda selar kuning garing (itu dah seakan nasi kerabu hijau)

Mawar said...

Kak F,
Tak pasti wabak atau ekoran beberapa tragedi yang mengheret geram dan dendam. Nantilah kalau balik ke Yishun, saya kirim gambar nasi toncet kami. Insya-Allah.