Sunday, March 05, 2017

Down the memory lane



Saturday, 4th March - the PIBG of my old sch invited me to officiate their 44th AGM at the school.Nik and I drove back to Raub after breakfast.We arrived 30 mins early so dropped by to visit my sister.

It was a nice time, walking down the memory lane.The school has grown so well (being one of the oldest schools in Msia - built by the Brits in 1908 and got its name in 1939, it is older than UM's formation in Spore in 1949).Sudah tentu ramai alums yg hebat2. Tan Sri Ghazalie Shafie was one of them, the former KSN, former Tabung Haji chairman, various politicians, scholars, etc.

I met my friend Maimon...a math genius who rejected government scholarship to study abroad (dia yg paling pandai dlm ramai kita tu). Salute.So we exchanged gifts..I gave her what she needed for her teaching aid, she gave me this super yummy carrot cake. :) Nik and I had a great time going on a school tour.PIBG and alums have done a good job. But we can do better IA.People need to give
more.

Lunched at Long's - diumpan dgn rendang ayam hutan which she got frm some one.Rasa mcm ayam biasa..I said maybe ayam belaan pekerja kelapa sawit tu kena jerat.

Part Two
Sofia anak aruah Rohani Yusoff came to dine with me. Bibik and I masak lauk kampong. Her hubby to be came along and we went down the memory lane talking of Sofia's late mom. Sambil cerita sambil tambah nasi...ada cerita sedih, cerita lawak pun banyak.Sofia is such a fascinating storyteller. Cantik susunan Allah..He took her mom but gave her Aznan who is such a kind person that he even looks after his aging dad.I'm glad he's there during Sofia's bereavement.

2 comments:

1 click dissertation review said...

Hey Faridah! I liked your story and the way you described it its awesome. I am sure you would have enjoyed your meeting with your old friends and you should start the school for sure. Meeting with old friends give you alot of pleasure.

Sophie Grace said...

Some people visited to here in the blog review is very good. Thanks for sharing in the information. keep it up. With interesting game sims 4 cheats we also can celebrate international women's day. Coming now