Monday, August 21, 2017

Dugaan paling besar ialah...

...when your maid keeps breaking your expensive crockery items (and your kitchen appliances). Hadoi.My current one was one of the best until she discovered the internet and candy crush.I notice her mind and heart are no longer on work..the garden is neglected, household chores are like part time job, yada yada yada.

So we will let her go and I'm so okay with it. Saniah was saying usually they are only good for a year.Sometimes I see and had experienced less than that. How do other career women cope? The country has a poor support system for working mothers and aged people. I think the only state that I know which takes this matter seriously is the Tganu state.Their childcare or senior citizen support system is so good...trained local staff who go to private homes to do household chores etc pakai working hours.That way tak perlu stay in.I love this concept.Dulu Tengku and I wanted to write up a proposal and serah kat Kementerian Wanita.Too busy with work that I lost the plot.And his card pun entah ke mana saya letak.Like it's not my place to think about this, kan? Menteri, Perdana Menteri...apa kerja mereka?

Sigh.

No comments: