Saturday, June 23, 2007

Back in Ithaca


at Ain's apt



the path to Olin lib/Cornell bookshop


my Maplewood Apt in Spring


After days of city life in Columbus, Boston and NYC...it's strange coming back to Ithaca...when I saw Lake Cayuga, green hills, creeks and 2 deers feeding in the garden of someone's home, I know I'm gonna miss Ithaca during rushed hours and traffic jams in KL.

We got Saiful to collect us at Ain's apt to rent a car cos' kita nak cari hotel for 2 nites (Ain's room tak cukup nak letak our 8 suitcases!).Her flatmate Pei Jun was so kind to ferry our luggage to our hotel at 8 pm.Lepas tu we went shopping at TJ Max.I never got this far cos' tak tau nak naik bus mana.Kesian tak? :)

I hope I have time to say goodbye to some friends at Maplewood besok.Kinda rushed cos' we leave early on Sunday (6 am)which means by 4.30 am, we must be ready to leave the hotel.

No comments: