Monday, June 18, 2007

New York again





June 14 is our 20th anniversary.We checked in Murray Hill's Inn which is minutes away from Macy's. Met up with Dr Susilo again and we had dinner with him.

Nik bought me my fav perfume and designer scarf.I bought him his designer shirts and tie.Cukuplah DULU.I'll get him to buy me a Burberry handbag (original punya) later. :)

Murray Hill's Inn looked nice on the net but it had no elevator.We were on the 4th floor.Even Amsterdam was not this bad (they had an outside lift which carried your stuffs through the big window)

I'm glad we spent only a nite at Murray Hill's.We took Amtrak train to Charleston in West Virginia the following day (early in the morn)

Stopped at DC.13 hours' trip.Nancy was waiting and drove us back to her place in Parkersburg.

2 comments:

ummahzy said...

May I wish you a belated, HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!!!

Faridah said...

hey thanks.Who are you?