Sunday, September 21, 2008

Iftar with the kids

Well, not all are "kids".Some are bapak and mak orang.But the last couple of weekends had been really good as we took turns hosting IIUM foreign students. I hosted one yesterday with 10 gals.Hari ni another 10 boys.It's not that difficult.Angkat je telefon call Shahril mintak masak nasi bryani gam johor for 20 people.Lepas tu order je kuih bakar makcik Damansara Utama tu.I just need to prepare my Polish salad, drinks and desserts.Amat mudah.

It's so sad to see Ramadan go so soon (maklumlah women get to puasa 3 weeks je).This year takda mood nak pi shopping Raya.I just got two pairs of shoes tailor made for me ala ala Jimmy Choo gitu.Hahaha (not exactly for Raya).Maklum byk functions now.Selalu I am happiest pakai kasut/selipar buruk je.Senang nak kung fu. Kalau kena curi pun tak sakit hati.High heels slow down my movements.Nak ikutkan hati, pakai je roller blades. Can do the job twice faster. :)))

Nik cuti next week so I think whatever raya shopping we need to do, mcm biasa: last min.Yang tinggal nanti barang2 yang buruk or mahal (stuffs people don't want to buy).

I tak kisah.Too many things to do after Raya.May have to travel to China and Korea on work.It'll be cold. :(

I got shortlisted for the API Fellowship.The interview will be at Nikko next week. Kalau dapat, boleh retire in Cyprus. Hee hee.

1 comment:

Faridah said...

This is kelakar.One of our guests came from Afghanistan.My hubby teased him a bit: Are you a Taliban, he asked.

This chap jawab: My name is Talib but I am not Taliban.

Hahaha.Funnyyyyyyyy.