Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Obama's inaugural address

happy family


My daughter and I stayed up to watch the address live on CNN (but I was antara tidur and tidak.Gal saw it to the 'doa' bit which I missed.She said it was so hilarious even Obama ketawa hensem).


But I heard what Obama said and I had problem with this bit:


To the Muslim world, we seek a new way forward, based on mutual interest and mutual respect. To those leaders around the globe who seek to sow conflict, or blame their society's ills on the West — know that your people will judge you on what you can build, not what you destroy. To those who cling to power through corruption and deceit and the silencing of dissent, know that you are on the wrong side of history; but that we will extend a hand if you are willing to unclench your fist.


Re-read the one marked in red.Who are the leaders meant here? It cannot be Bush or Ehud Olmert cos' they don't blame their society's ills on the West..so maksud dia siapa? Kitalah in the East...pemimpin2 Islam? Pemimpin2 third world countries? Tun Mahathir? Mugabe? Hassan Ahmad Al Bashir? Saddam? Mahmoud Ahmednijad?


I'd say kurang ajar budak hitam ni!

Tapi dia tetap hensem bergaya.Am glad si hudoh yang sekor lagi tu dah out.

No comments: