Thursday, January 01, 2009

Gaza

Sometimes I feel Malaysians have stopped feeling.Are we so ignorant of what's happening beyond our shores? You watch local TVs, read local papers, you see nothing! Friends in Australia, USA, UK are all rallying against Isareli's mindless attacks on Gaza.I thought of friends, former students in Gaza.Hidup lagi kaa, mati dah kaa. I feel for those who find their way to Malaysia to lead a normal life..attend university, find a decent job to live like privileged you and I.


I burn inside as Gaza burns.Don't you?

So people, if there's any room in your heart, please give generously to a Gazan cause.The hospital authority in Gaza was saying they cut off electricity, medical supplies are low etc. Can you imagine the kind of hatred (or fear) Israelis have for this defenseless other? War criminal Bush attacked HAMAS for the rockets they fired.And that would all the world see.HAMAS fired rockets to Israel.They will forget who started the occupation/attack.The propaganda of Western media is too strong for any civil/rational mind.

I hope you'd find alternative news here http://english.aljazeera.net/

I hold all my new year celebrations in respect of innocents who died in Israeli's unlawful attacks on Gaza.

For Muslims, mari kita solat hajat supaya penjenayah perang mati dalam keadaan hina.This is my anger writing.

4 comments:

Iskandar Syah Ismail aka DR Bubbles said...

I got a quite rude call from somebody who claimed to represent a relief NGO cynically asking what we are doing for Gazan.

When I told her very politely of our immediate relief efforts (while the rest is scrambling to get to the border) and the fact that we have been there since 1998,baru lah dia toned down.

Malu sendiri lah bila I tanya dia balik apa yang you all buat?..soalan itu tak terjawab.

Anyway, at the moment we raising GBP2mil worldwide for Gaza Crisis.Kalau nak donate can go to www.irm.org.my or any Islamic Relief's network (www.islamic-relief.com)

Faridah said...

the site isn't friendly.I tried.I hope when we meet this weekend, we can plan something for people at the uni.

Iskandar Syah Ismail aka DR Bubbles said...

Yup.Agreed.Tengah revamp the site with new one.

Faridah said...

Thks for visiting us today.I took it for granted ikan salai you bawak tu free.I tak tanya pun you how much I owe you.Dah you balik baru teringat.Send me the bill later. :))

I dah minta my colleague (in charge of internships) to work on the project with you.Nanti I bagi dia your tel no.Pls sms me your email add as well sebab ph awak tu jarang berangkat.

We look fwd to a productive time with your organisation.Thks again.