Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Our way is no way

I deal with many people and organisations becos' of the nature of my job.Just an observation.Why is it orang kita ni kalau bercakap berdolak daleh? (tak kira lah bangsa apa pun) Kejap boleh, kejap tak boleh.I'm a very straightforward person.No means no.Yes means mengotakan kata. It's better to get a No and move on with life then a maybe and a year later it's a no.

As you can see, I am not a very patient person (cos' the job has to be delivered on time.And well).

You'll see differences when you deal with international companies.Senanglah.No means No (and you don't have to be rude when you say No).Yes means we will support you all the way, unconditionally.

Anyway, colleagues sibuk nak tulis surat kat Obama. I emailed the White House semalam.Saja nak buang masa. Kalau tukang cuci virus baca, ada juga yang baca, kan? :))

No comments: