Sunday, February 01, 2009

February guests

I cooked Chinese today (with Bibik). Had to do the marketing at Tmn Tun pasar yesterday so that we could start early today.Memang early giler.By 12, everything's done.I should have been a chef.Would have made more dough (pun intended).

We had guests from China and Dr Kazi from Dhaka. What better way to spend your Sunday than have lessons on cultural diversity? And eat and eat? :)

I plan to get the Chechen boys to visit next so I can cook Chechen pulak.

2 comments:

Han'S said...

hi Dr..
i just review some of ur articles and i found it's cool to read it...mostly about your work,frens and family..well...actually im not a big fan of political issue..u definitely enjoyed wth ur life huh...i guesss..heh..do u av facebook?...

Faridah said...

Hi Han's.Thanks for visiting.I think jotting down life as we lived it is a way to remind that we have lots to be grateful for.One day I'm going to grow old, sick and dying.I hope then I would be able to look back to these happy times and stay grateful.Thank you again for visiting.I do have a facebook.Just google me.