Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Mimpi biasa atau dot dot dot?

Some say it's good to dream of snakes.Tanda ada orang nak meminang.Bagi yang belum kawin, OK lah to get excited.Setengah kata ular tu jin.Especially if it's black.

Last nite I dreamt of snakes.Not one but 4! Of varied sizes (but except for one, they were all huge ones).They were not black.Yang pelik..they were all asleep.Senyum pulak tu.

I was up a verandah with tangga (mcm rumah kampong but I didn't get to see all of the house cuma where I stood, facing a laman).I refused to go down for fear of being beaten by the smiling sleeping snakes (ada yang warna gold, ada yang all white.Yang all white ni yang jahat.It's head like senduk and leper.It jumped at me and wanted to belit me.My bro in law yang telah passed away saved me from kena belit.I was saved but at one point, kepala leper ular ni mengesel2 my tangan wanting to shake hands with me.I pushed it away).

I woke up feeling eeeiiiyukkk!

For those who are good at interpreting dreams, tell me what my dream meant.Dina said it's bad omen. Alamak! May Allah protect me.

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Naik pangkat lagi rasanya:)

Faridah said...

Hahaha...thanks Anuar for such a comforting thought!May Allah bless you.

Dewangga Sakti said...

Ameen...:)

azahari said...

salam pn....just read thru about yr dream... did u owe to anybody or smething...or mayb.. just do some doa..mayb some kind of re union within fmily members.

note.thnx to add in facebook.

salam azahari

Faridah said...

Rasanya takda hutang.Hutang lain tak taulah.:)