Thursday, April 30, 2009

In between breaks

1.Waiting for lunch and Bro Wilmot (he's coming to do another presentation for our peacebuilders)

2.Finished a session with Tan Sri Prez.Nothing spectacular happened but key issues were raised: pension and staff welfare.I was gently reminded to speak with one voice by Dr Isham and Prof Aslam.Hahah.I thought that was so funny (pernah at a meeting, they said stg, I said another.Checkmate but if we were in the same boat and the boat is sinking, takkan I nak agree to one solution to save everyone, kan? But the two boys are OK.Kita cronies)

3.The bonfire went well last nite.Then B, Z and E and I went for a roti canai/teh tarik at Restoran Kak Leha at Melati.We discussed Dr Omar's thesis that Muhammad Abduh, Hassan Al Banna and Syed Qutb semua freemasons.A dangerous idea (if they were demonised, who do we look up to as role models now?) but he promised to give me a copy of the book to review in 2 months.

4.I missed quite a bit yesterday but our facilitators said they had enjoyed the workshop so much.The kids pun.

2 comments:

Iskandar Syah Ismail aka DR Bubbles said...

Bila boleh ambil toys?Next week we all buat round to collect donated stuff. Anyway, I just came back.Ada ole-ole Yorkshire Tea for you..hehe..

Faridah said...

And I also need to talk with you about how our peacebuilders can work with Islamic Relief.Bila boleh buat meeting? Also do you know anyone from Save the environment society? The kids want to work for the environment as well.I have Jeff, Prez of Nature Society.Nanti I contact dia juga.Besok and lusa I nak cuti...tak larat.Down with flu.Thursday kot? Give me a beep.