Thursday, September 10, 2009

Iftar with SHELL

We had a garden iftar with Shell last night.Pretty cool.It's nice to dine in open space with a nice view of the garden (depan office kita je!).I'll try upload some pics in a bit.

Raja has gone to head an office in the Gulf.En. Khairuddin is a fun speaker and Dr Khairil mcm biasa akan membawa team dia to inspire our kids.Maybe next year we'll hold the gathering at Kull of Engineering. Dr Wan dah setuju to slot them in their must attend lecture series.

I went for my therapy after that.Pretty late but it's better than spending 2 hours besoknya.

2 comments:

Iskandar Syah Ismail aka DR Bubbles said...

my thoughts at noon :
"garden iftar", terbayang-bayang garden salad with french dressing and terbayang-bayang jugak food for iftar with our volunteers at our humble office, petang ni.
hehehe...

Faridah said...

Drbubbles: I pun tak tau nak describe iftar dalam laman tu.Selalu kita kata garden party kan? Tukar je party tu dgn iftar.Best betul makan in open space.IIUM can be so beautiful at night.And breezy.

I ada 4 Afghan boys yang mencari tempat menompang kasih Raya ni.Sorang ada kesan bom kat muka dia.Kesian betul I nengoknya.Ada tak kawan2 you yang kat KL/PJ/Lembah Klang yang don't mind even hosting them for a day?