Monday, February 15, 2010

Chinese new year long weekends

We decided to hold a kenduri khatam quran for Hafiz and Amzar at my place but later I found out, Amzar baru juz 1, nak khatam ke hapa.I don't know who fed me the wrong info.I think my mom (maklumlah dia dah mula senile, made worse by her ailment).So in the end, Hafiz sorang je khatam.Dia ni blur pulak (tak biasa Quran emas we loaned him).Akhirnya ustaz tu yang bacakan after Hafiz baca 3-4 ayat.Kelakar betul.

Macam zombie nak plan itu ini for the unplanned kenduri.Z said 70 people on both sides.I ordered 100 thinking of neighbours and orang surau.Then so many could not come so I cut the number to 80.Even then ramai family members cannot come.Haiyo..sure berlambak food.Macam zombie nak agih2kan makanan but alhamdulillah we managed to distribute.

Malam tu Z and I took Che'ah and Erfi out to the Curve (Nik pi surau to distribute food yang melambak2 tu).Can you imagine taking two below 3 years old kids out on Valentine's Day? Hahaha.I never celebrated but amidst young couples, people looked at us strangely (or becos' both were so cute esp. Che'ah? She's so adorable.I put Z's old clothes on her.Nampak comel sangat and so urbane.Hahaha)

We went shopping, ate ice cream at Baskin Robbins.The two got new clothes.I liked.Kalau ada anak besar ni, I think seronok juga but apa nak buat.Kilang dah nak tutup.Tunggu cucu je le in 10 years' time.

No comments: