Friday, February 12, 2010

Tiger Year

I was in PD visiting SHELL Refining smart partners today with my team.Dr. Khairil and En. Khairuddin met up with us and they took us to meet their MD, Tuan Haji Rozano.Latino name but very Chinese looking.Very helpful as well.We may invite him to speak on branding later this year.

Dr K and K had a lot of things lined up for our kids and I hope they will benefit much.

Last nite Kak Ngah and Sal took our mom to HUKM emergency.They went at 6 pm.Came back at almost 4 am! Kesian.Bihah also got admitted cos' she was too hungry, too tired.Kesian betul.I hope Allah will reward my two sisters for their care and love for our mom.

I had to rush to PD at 7 am so tak sempat tengok my mom (but I received her at 4 am when she returned).

What a tiger year this year.My spine problem is back.I don't know what to say of Bob.Betul la kata my orthopedic...you will only delay things but without surgery, you cannot fully recover.Alicia says to wait till she sees me in April.She also told me to think twice about surgery.Byk buruk dari baik.But it can get to be so bad that I feel like going crazy with pain.Alicia suruh I pi Brunei see her guru.Ummi (my niece doctor) says I'd go for this kinda stuff to avoid OT!

I hope I'll get some rest over the long weekend (Spore paper needs to be written)

No comments: