Friday, March 12, 2010

Tahniah to all SPM achievers

My heartiest congrats to all kids whose hard work paid off in yesterday's SPM results.I was away attending to my mom at HUKM but was home when Nik rang me up to inform me the good news (he was teary!) Z got all As in her 10 subjects (Tasawur Islam she belajar sendiri sebab no teacher and alhamdulilah, dapat A walaupun tak A plus). She got 4A+, 4A and 2 A-.I ingat dia akan dapat 6 atau 7 A je sebab saat2 akhir dia masih sibuk dgn kerja2 majalah sekolah (as Chief Editor) sampai I naik risau.Yang paling impressive what I could not do better at my SPM, she scored: Add Maths, Chemistry and Physics tapi disuruh jadi Scientist/Doctor, tak nak pulak dia.

We went out to celebrate at Alexis in Bangsar.Cod dia sedap but not the nasi istimewa..ikan bakar was cencaru (I didn't know..kalau tak I would not order) After a CAP report on cencaru, I had stopped eating it for years.Cencaru makan taik manusia (in Msian polluted sea)

6 comments:

jooli said...

All ikan makan taik (fr whatever source).

Well done Zafirah!

Nik Nor Zafirah said...

jooli: Thank you! :)

Faridah said...

Jooli: betul ke? But they found something2 higher in cencaru than any other ikan.Deep-sea fish no taik manusia kot?

Lady of Leisure said...

Congratulations Zafirah! *tumpang gembira..

saya suka cencaru bakar yang disumbat sambal tu, lepas ni kena pikir 10 kali kalau nak makan hehe..

jooli said...

It seems the lovely ikan patin pun gitu. Deep sea fish makan orang! Joking.

Faridah said...

Patin kolam safe kot? Goreng sedap tau?Haiyo...hungrylah