Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Marathon

Wei, jam 11.11 pm.Just got home from one day marathon.

The workshop for student leaders went well.Natalie sampai hilang suara! Kesian dia.So kawan2 kat ofis bought her satu balang madu to soothe her sore throat.I left mid day to Putrajaya to present our 1 IPTA 1 million employability enhancement projek (baru tau last week dik.Zurul did a nice job pruning actual budget of our other partners who drafted the proposal as well.Semua pakat I should go.Haiyo!)

So I went with all 5 agencies involved.I think it went well sebab I got everyone to speak of their prog. (harta karun kan akan dibagi 5?)Hahaha

Balik dari Putrajaya, managed to catch students' presentations.Quite impressive.Some had started to sound like some Presidents in Africa.

Hantar Nat balik Flamingo to collect her luggage.Trapped in traffic jam sampai loya.So kita took dinner dulu and I sempat Maghrib at Flamingo.Agak2 traffic dah reda, drove to drop Nat at Maya.Then Sal rang for mak's wheelchair.Haiyo..patah balik ke Gombak.

Letih lah amoi.Besok cuti.Nik ada minor surgery at SJMC (they have a new name now huh?ada aku kisah?)

Found my long lost foster family (Joan wrote me an email as response balas I cari dia melalui my old school.It's been 30 years! They have moved to Wellington and had lived in the Middle East.Nak tau Nana kita idup lagi tak.Watch this space.Nana tu mak mentua Joan yang kita anggap macam nenek kita sendiri)

1 comment:

Faridah said...

Nana dah mati 6 weeks ago.Waaaa! Nana! Grandad in Nov 2009.Alahai.