Monday, April 12, 2010

when network does not work

This is really kelakar.

You have 7000 bidders for a thousand placements.You need cables to be among the lucky 1000.
Know what I'm talking about?
Government or Corporate scholarships for colleges/unis.

Everyone we know, our cables in the 'right' places have switched off their handphones, tiba2 email messages 'out of town'.Nak tergelak pun ada.Dulu semua kata no problem, no problem..but if we are competing with their own children or sedara mara, it would be tough I think.I understand.But isn't it kelakar?

I'd never switch off.I'd just say Insyaallah, I'll do my best. :))
I told Z to just pray and ask Allah.Itu lagi senang.

2 comments:

Anonymous Devil said...

haha. it sure is funny. hehe. bleh wat subjek under psychology and sociology lg ni. kaji perangai2 org.

anyway, i thought u're gonna talk about computer network at first. haha. if so, i thought i could help. but when it comes to this matter, i definitely can't. i'm gonna switch off my hp for this. hehe.

Faridah said...

Xlanx: hahaha..thank you for being so funny on this one.Adat manusialah.Gaji besar, salah.Gaji kecik salah.Sometimes it is also that.My daughter anak sorang.Mak bapak middle income so gomen would prioritise keluarga yang anak ramai dan luar bandar (I hope!).Nampaknya I have to bergolok gadai to give good education to my gal.I think masa dia pi interbiu tu pun depa dah tau sapa depa nak (interbiu is only 5%, 20% gaji makbapak; 75% academic excellence)

Walau macamanapun, here's hoping