Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Beliung in Kota Damansara

It was on Sunday, June 13 around 6 pm I think.I just got home from my meeting in Taman Tun with my alums of Uni of Liverpool. Nik and Z just got home from shopping at One Utama (Nik tengah semayang) I was downstairs with Bibik, watching the rain.Mula2 renyai (I love watching rain) then the kilat and petir came.Fuiyoo..ngeri.Then the taufan/storm came...memang sah angin lintang cos I saw it melintang (past my street!) the rain became like snow sebab laju sangat hujan turun tapi melintang! The trees bergoyang2.I bimbang my pergola runtuh or my hanging plants jatuh.I was going apa ni Bik? apa ni Bik? and started my zikir.I asked Bibik biasa ke berlaku ni Bik (she and my Mom selalu kata hujan ribut waktu petang sampai mereka takut..I balik lewat and by then things would have calmed down)

Bibik kata biasa! biasa!

But when Nik and I keluar malam tu kita tengok pokok2 tumbang dan tercabut dgn akar2 nya sekali dan rumah jiran about 2 doors away pokoknya tercabut dgn akar2 sekali dan hempap their gate...wough! Hubby kata mana biasa macam ni! (this is the same Bibik who said she felt the earth tremor jam 12 noon when the whole of Lembah Klang rasa at 5 or 6 pm....but I took her report seriously and reported her 12 noon tremor to Jabatan Meteorology)

I didn't expect this:

http://komuniti.malaysiakini.com/news/kota-damansara-dilanda-puting-beliung3-minit

No comments: