Saturday, June 05, 2010

My first!

without Louis Vuitton


Jangan marah, I got my first Louis Vuitton from my sugar daddy (Nik.Haha) Verona PM Damier.That's the cutest, most chic and feminine handbag we both agreed on: for price and style.

Teka who smiled from ear to ear? :))

Anyway, Z came back early this week so we bond2 alsolah.Then continued shopping for her stuffs (sejak she pakai tudung, mcm2lah dia nak beli..in the end, she looks like a Turkish/Iranian young woman.


Oh, nak tunjuk baju kurung batik June buat.OK juga kan?

1 comment:

Faridah said...

Actually, both Nik and I r so sad. Z has left home to stay at the hall.We are grateful my mom is staying with us.Kalau tak, dia tengok I, I tengok dia..

We bought koi and guppies.The guppies are placed inside the house now and after dinner, Nik and I would sit and stare at the guppies for lack of a subject to shower our love and pay our attention to.Sad life huh? hahah