Wednesday, September 08, 2010

Hariraya yang sederhana

I'm still at the office, trying to finish up a conference paper.Everyone has gone on leave.Initially I wanted to stay another day to finish up the paper tomorrow but it's so quiet here.I don't feel safe. :))
Sharifah and kids came to iftar last night.It's been a while since I last saw them. They live in Makkah. Sharifah told me she went to Rosmah's place the evening before, witnessing her khatam Quran. Something you cannot reconcile with, kan? But it kinda puts her in a different perspective. Nak juga dia khatam Quran. :)

This year's raya betul-betul low key.Is it age or just circumstances?
My only consolation is biskut raya yang I beli online tu ternyata tersangat sedap. Aku tidak tertipu seperti selalu.

Z is at home marinating satay meat.Besok kita start buat rendang.I'll check Cold Storage for another round to see if Rendang Brahim is available (short cut to rendang making..you just throw in your rendang meat with pati rendang Brahim and there you go, sedap macam buat sendiri! Sayangnya, hypermarkets tak support Brahim.Limited stock, susah nak dapat).
Langsir I pun siap lepas Raya (sebab lambat hantar...no time).

No comments: