Tuesday, January 11, 2011

11.1.11 Surprise Party

Yes, thank you all for your best wishes on the day I turn er..24. I love all of you too.I have been blessed with so many great friends (great students/former students).

My CERDAS office planned a bday surprise but unfortunately, I found out! It was so funny.It started with Hasnah telling me Dr. H wanted to meet at 12.30 for a short discussion (kita memang byk projects this year).I said OK but I have to rush to pick my mom to send her to her dialysis centre.Sementara tu I went down to the cafeteria to have my lunch and went back to the pantry to have my health drink.On my way to the kitchen, I saw Nadira bergegas-gegas like she was up to no good (I was wondering hmm..dia buat apa pulak ni).But I let it go.At the pantry I saw Dr H tengah mengeluarkan lots of plates from the cabinet and I asked what was going on.Her answer takda apa..takda apa just meant there was something fishy going on then zap! I suspected!

Lepas tu Dr H said jom kita pi meeting room kejap.I just burst laughing and said eleh leh leh...nak kasi I surprise party ya? They all kantoi! And kita ketawa mcm nak bergolek2 lagi.
At the meeting room was a real surprise ==> I didn't expect they'd go all out to prepare stuffs for me: siap with a lovely cake which Hasnah pressured her babysitter to bake in the middle of the nite!
Guys, I am touched and thank you for your nice gesture.May Allah bless each of you.Dr Haslina: thank you so much for being such a great partner at CERDAS.I hope you'll be rewarded accordingly.I hope we'll make lots of money for CERDAS this year so that we can retire early and live in Hawaii. Haha.

To Abam: thank you for those lovely roses, hand-made carpets and I love that card (which says "you are so beautiful"). Nik just know how to please me. :))
To Z: although I love Lady Gaga and can sing her song...what do I do with the CD you bought me? Haha.I accept anyway.Thanks honey.I know you are proud of me for being able to sing "I want your ugly..I want your love!love! love!love!" Well, I can do Madonna too.Nak tengok? Wink.

5 comments:

Lady of Leisure said...

wah ada surprise party lagi hehe.. roses lagi, hadiah CD lagi heheh..
im glad u had a wonderful birthday..
buku masakkan tu akan diusahakan nanti Dr insyaAllah..
and one fine day teringin nak ajak DR datang rumah makan2 hehe.. :)

Faridah said...

Lady: apa kata we set aside a day, I pilih resipi2 pilihan and tolong edit your buku masakan.Then kita cari printer and zap, dah siap buku tu!We can do this over brunch at your house sambil makan2. Heh3.

Anonymous Devil said...

haha. lawak gile boleh kantoi plak.

Asma' Umm Hudzaifah said...

laughing at your eleleh! hahaha.

May you have great years ahead dr. Faridah!

Faridah said...

Xlanx and Asma':Tulah kesian kat depa...but I tak sanggup nak pretend buat2 terkejut.I pun tak pandai berlakon mcm mereka! Hahaha.But in the end, I was truly surprised.You tau lah kan.I ni garang...but my colleagues, staff and students mcm tak kisah.So I guess I should learn from people's goodness, kindness and generosity and learn to become one.