Wednesday, May 18, 2011

the reiki man

I saw him last Sunday (recommended by a fren called K).She said this reiki man (who comes once a month from Ipoh) could do "magic".Haha.I hear that too often now.I went anyway.

He said,"oh..awak masih ada gangguan..saya tlg buang". Lepas tu kasi ubat2 "aura" (in the form of homeopathy pills to re-charge blocked energy.He is, after all, the reiki man).

I went back to where I began (sakit mcm mula2 kena: tak boleh tidur, woke up in pain).Before that my sleeping pattern was OK (slept through the night, no more mimpi2 hantu/nightmares).The only comfort now is, I can go back to sleep.Before, kan...sampai ke pagi.A lot to bersyukur for, actually.

Today Kak Mah gave me a number. :) Gonna call this Haji.

My sister said I'm a healer junkie.Maybe I'm collecting materials for my short stories.Who knows what would come of this.

Stay tuned.

6 comments:

Anonymous Devil said...

you know what? that is such a great idea. you should come up with short stories about your experience meeting bomoh dukun pawang, you name it. haha. seriously. it's interesting because we can see it from the perspective of our culture and religion.

Faridah said...

tulah dok kumpul ni, Xlanx.I just spoke to the Haji.Amboi mahal nya bayaran...tapi tak semahal cina spore yang tipu I sampai RM50K tu.
He mentioned pasal kena mandi2.I dah seram.Takut dia kata dia yang kena mandikan I.Haha.But what he said nampak tepatlah..haiyo...he said my sakit tulang belakang tu mmg tak normal...

Humaira Bt. Raslie said...

Dr F,
have you heard of a alternative medicine doctor named Dr Berdiri or Baiduri or something? he has a clinic somewhere near kota kemuning, Shah Alam. Apparently die operate org guna cara batin; yes there would be blood and all but a lot of testimonals claim that the process is not painful.Aritu my granpa, out of desperation went to see this very doctor; kena start queueing from 4 a.m. tau. He only managed to see the doctor at around 11 because ramai patients; but mostly from Indonesia, Sabah and S'wak. When it was my grandpa's turn the doctor managed to diagnosed his illness correctly, but not in my mom's case. When he was giving consultation to my granpa and mom, dia dok kluar masuk bilik performing operation; you could see the blood dripping on the floor sebab his hands were bloody. Alhamdulillah jugak haritu tak payah operate2 ke apa, sebab i got a bit worried takut doktor tu guna benda2 tak elok.

Now kena convince my grandpa not to go ahead with his operation appointment. Ramai family members dia dah operate ngan this doctor and after that sihat. Tu yang dia convince sangat tu. We've been praying; asking Allah to help him change his mind sebab doctor tu mcm dodgy sangat. have you ever heard of him?

Faridah said...

Humaira: not that name but have heard of such a method.Eeee...takutlah.One of my mother's frens went.Baik kejap je but after a year or two, she died juga.I have decided no more...will just read the Quran and do more solat sunat, more sadaqah etc.Get positive vibes to get rid of the negative ones.And just do our preps so that when it's time to go, we have enough bekal, kan?

Mawar said...

Kak F
agreed. "just do our preps".

Faridah said...

Mawar: kena ingat mengingati..kadang2 kita lupa.