Monday, May 30, 2011

What are friends for

My zikir story isn't done yet.Let me share with you last night's event.

Dr S rang to say she would not be able to make it cos' she felt so unwell.She doesn't live too far away from my place so I told her I'd pick her up. What are friends for.

The zikir group and Dr P arrived while I was on my way back from picking Dr S from her apt.Mek and Nik dah kalut tak tau apa nak buat (Nik hadn't met any of them before). I told them just get the prayer mats out, get the group to pray Maghrib dulu, etc.

Masa kita arrived tu, depa tengah solat berjumaah.Hmm, nice.
Lepas tu depa started the zikir.Mat Salleh tu (lupa nak tanya nama dia!) suruh tutup lampu except lampu kat garden..wah..macam Sheikh Nazim kaa? I hear depa ratip dalam gelap, campur laki perempuan...

But in our session, the women duduk one side, men satu side (but berdepan2) Mungkin that's why the guy suruh tutup lampu.Supaya dapat FOCUS.haha.

The zikir went 100 times (no glossy mags to flick this time).Sekali sekali Sheikh tanya ada sapa2 rasa apa2? panas? sakit2? pening? nak muntah?a few hands would go up.Then sheikh would come and baca atas kepala dia and sembur2: puh puh...haha..quite funny watching him do this..

Lepas tu yang lagi funny is episode nak sembelih jin...wough..guess who was the first calon?

ME! Sheikh said come Sister Faridah, you sit here. Lepas tu he serkop my head dgn kain semayang I.tak kasi warning ..terus serkop.Then terus grabbed my head from behind and started to slaughter my head dgn tangan dia.Wough! Drama Queen mesti scream.haha.So that Sheikh is happy and Queen pun happy, kan? It was a performance, really.Like all rituals. :)

Tapi sakit betullah! He knew which side to slaughter (my left which was giving much problem to me)

Dgn izin Allah, my leg pain hilang! (or not as bisa as the nights before).

What is going on, HONEY???
Hopefully I'll be OK for my umrah trip.Will need to walk a lot nanti.

2 comments:

Anonymous Devil said...

whooaa.. really? the pain gone away just like that? you know what, you have to invite mastika mencari logika's crew to follow you around. so many mencari logika moments. haha.

Faridah said...

Xlanx: hahaha...sapa nak sponsor bawak ramai2 gitu? Makan minum crew mesti nak kasi, kan. Haha. :)