Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Game Over!

OK folks, some of you would remember my expensive treatment with this guy who calls himself Doc Bob Koh.For a while, I simply refuse to associate myself with him, even in writing about him.

But after a while, you'd start thinking hey, I can do lots with RM50K.Haha.With time, money has different value, kan? But that is not the issue.The issue is this guy cannot go free, menipu people.So when my private investigator friend asked me if I had any evidence, webs for him to check with his friend, I googled up and wow...a fb was set up to expose this chap.Apparently he got arrested in KL for molest.But my other fren (Zul) looked up and said pakcik ni denied..konon2 ada org frame him up (biz rivalry).Bob pandai cakap (I suspect he uses NLP technique).Anyway, soonest I hear from my PI fren, I'll update you guys (sapa interested, angkat tangan!).

4 comments:

Anonymous Devil said...

i must have missed that post. hehe. but this sounds interesting. hehe.

Mawar said...

Kak F,
sepandai-pandai tupai melompat...

blog-tips-kurus said...

i am interested! :-)

Faridah said...

Kpd peminat2 Bob Koh: sebenarnya masa kat Makkah I dah doa that justice is brought forth where this chap is concerned.Nampaknya inilah doa pertama yang dimakbulkan Allah.Tapi kita masih tunggu keputusan pihak berwajib di Spore.Pakcik ni dah lepas pulak...on bail.Kita nak tau mcmana dia bebas berniaga di Msia? Takda ke pihak berwajib yang dapat hidu dia? Yang ini I tengah nak kautim dgn my fren..kot2 ada report dah dibuat against him.i nak report malu juga..takut keluar suratkabar Cina dgn wajah puteri afrika saya tu.Haha!Atau tajuk Utusan: Prof UIA ditipu.:))