Sunday, July 24, 2011

new arrival

isn't she adorable??



Nik's sister gave birth semalam to a beautiful baby girl.Nadra is her name.

We went to have a cup of hot milo at the cafeteria after the visit, then Nik vomitted non-stop.Took him to the hospital's emergency.


Yup, food poisoning.
Lama juga kat situ...injection, ecg (just in case) but I asked the doc if it was OK to leave Nik alone at home cos' I had a dinner to attend to (isteri mithali).Doc said go ahead enjoy myself.Haha.Nik would be resting, anyway.


So after making sure he was settled nicely in bed, I minta izin keluar (isteri mithali, haha).It was a charity dinner hosted by Persatuan Ulama Malaysia.I was a bit late (but in time to hear the welcoming speeches) and I was happy to see Dr Aldila already there.So kita caught up with the latest and made friends with those at our table.


The dinner was to raise funds for a tahfiz school in Semenyih.They need close to RM6 juta.I thought any 3 Muslim millionaires could have donated some money for the cause...or even 1 millionaire.But Dr A asked a very valid question: just how many tahfiz schools do we need? The existing ones pun dah banyak..can't we kinda centralise je? Put under one umrella ke?


5 comments:

Anonymous Devil said...

RM6m? my.. isn't that a little too much? something smells fishy to me. hehe.

anyway dr. i just have to ask you this. is it true that i heard dr.rozina has passed away? i read it from a friend's conversation on fb.

ubuntu_linux said...

Alfatihah if the news is true. May Allah have mercy on her n be placed with solehah, amin

Faridah said...

Boys: I have not heard and Dr Maskanah called her mobile ph tapi ada voice mail je.We are trying to locate her now.Mana you all dapat berita ni? Dari sapa? Maybe org lain kot? I pray to Allah she's OK.

Faridah said...

OK boys, Dr Rozina is well, OK? Hiss! Lain kali jgn percaya news on fb.You gave me a scare.

ubuntu_linux said...

astaghfirullah..anyway, alhamdulillah. doa yang baik2 sentiasa. sapa la yang buat berita ni..