Thursday, July 21, 2011

seminars and conferences

With Lateef



Yang ambik gambar ni Bibik so I tak ready pun dia dah snapped.haha


yang ni tangan sebelah takda..but still

cute la, kan? kah3.



Looks like I am really back at work.ISTAC was having a couple of 'parties'.One was a seminar on Islam and Moderation (can't remember the full title but I went to the opening) and the last 3 days Islam in Africa.I chaired the roundtable session this morning on African Lit.Something crazy got into me...I went dressed as an African woman.Haha..bila lagi nak melaram the dress I bought in Conakry,Guinea kan? (or was it the Gambia?)

'Fans' rushed to take pics with me (mostly African students, some Msian ones).
In between lunch and dinner, a lot of excitements. :) New friends, new ideas, old pains (my back prob is back.Went to my physiotherapist who was happy to see me back in treatment.Haha)

I'll try upload my pic as an African woman some time later, OK?

3 comments:

Mawar said...

Kak F
ya, kami tunggu gambarnya!

BICARA RASA said...

Bos, jgn lepaskan setiap peluang yang ada... bila lagi nak tunjuk Gambian dress tu kan? apa2 pun you're great... Gambar Bos, pakai baju tu masa dinner with our alumni, kaossar show to me, dia kata proud on you, coz you're willing to beli and pakai... hahahaha kami gelak besar... sempat kutuk ngan kaossar, nasib baik bos kita putih.... (jgn marah)... enjoy with you....

Faridah said...

Mawar: hahaha..terima kasih atas kesetiaan menunggu. :)

Nora: ha'ah..baju sama.Budak2 Istac kata ni western africa..yang sorang kata nigeria..I kata no..I'm from Guinea..yang sorang tu from Gambia, he said this is from Gambia..nama baju tu kaba ke baya ke..ala2 kebaya gitew.