Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Sabar is when you...

...try your best to cope when someone leaves you in a sinking boat.

A colleague left us in a hurry yesterday.X didn't even bother to drop by my office and say the usual stuffs.I didn't expect a thank you but at least say hola, I'm going now.

Gen Y disease...Nik said he had a staff like that too some time ago.He said these are the angry 'kids'.They blame the world for their inability to cope.And the office is in a real mess.My PA looks like she's having a nervous breakdown.I told her to sabar and hang on a wee bit more.The worst hasn't arrived (the auditors will come day after tomorrow and I'm sure there would be ugly things everywhere).

What can be worst than NOT having any support system? They can blame (me!) for everything but put anyone in our position, I doubt if it's going to be any different.

Well, another possibility arrived in the email this morning.Life goes on.I have loads to do once my term is up in May and I pray to God, no more admin work for me.I have enjoyed the beautiful stuffs while on this job(meeting wonderful people and linking with different orgs) but I don't think I'd want to be in the same sinking boat unless they give me tools to fix it. :)

Sabar is when you know it's time to move on. Haha.

2 comments:

Mawar said...

Kak F
generasi "angry bird".
selamat untuk auditnya.
dan sabar dan sabar.

Faridah said...

Mawar: haha..angry bird..betul..game tu mendidik generasi muda benda2 tak elok.Patut dimansuhkan!

Semoga apa2 jumpaan audit akan membaik-pulih sistem yang ada. :)