Wednesday, June 12, 2013

Third day of friendship

Wough..heavy duty hari ni.But we learnt of Indian Street Theatre, Filipino Street Dance, Literotica in Asia and Bob Dylan.I had to tompang solat kat bilik Shahla and Sami and Samina fed us instant noodles sebab Otto kasi kita makan daun je (laparlah..mana cukup kasi lunch mcm tu kat kita...Otto buat conference style European..lunch was sandwiches and today makan salad je.But sebab dia baik dan jujur, I tak la nak bersilat.Haha)

I told Sami that we are sisters but only when I'm in trouble..(semlm tompang payung dia sbb hujan lebat).Nasib dia ni pun kelakar so she just laughed it off.

Then after the closing, Dennis and the gang ajak meeting about where to host the symposium in 2015.Sonia suka sgt KL and said I should do it.I malas la so soon..kasi chan kat India or Indonesia or Spore and Philippines lah dulu.Penat ooii.But kalau takda sgt, maybe I'll get my friends in Penang to host it.

The dinner at Jaspa was superb.Otto and wife (sangat la cantik.Rupa mcm Melayu but she's from HK,.A designer who speaks French, German, Swiss, English, Mandarin.Mana datang baka depa ni..senang je picking up languages)The food was good, companions were great, Sonia's hubby sangat lah kelakar.

Just as I was leaving, ckp kat Tim sorry tak sempat nak berbual2.He said yeah but I love your authoritarian voice.Bila la pulak tu? Must be masa I cakap we will not be apologetic about saying homosexuality is a no-no in Islam.He said dia suka my energy.Pulak? :)

Pics later.

No comments: