Saturday, June 08, 2013

Vacation

Nik just left for the UK to spend time with Z. First time kita pi asing2.I still have work and can only join him much later.

It feels horrible.I have become too dependent on him that I worry about travelling alone nanti.Terok, kan? Nik would check everything for me..passport, duit tukar, ubat, kunci bag, etc etc.On my own..ada la benda yg tertinggal sana sini nanti..I hope not.He had kept all I needed in places I know.

Prof. A rang to ask if I didn't mind being nominated for a post under his office.Aiyoo...I said after Sept-lah.I have planned NOT to take up any admin post. Dah penat and I miss teaching undergrads.But he said I would be doing things I'd enjoy...poetry...culture...talking..(haha).

I said nak propose nama no prob. but tak tau No. 1 setuju ke tak.I know she wanted me to head another Culture Centre tapi I wanted to finish up a couple of unfinished jobs and said hang on dulu.

I told Prof A even if I don't hold the post, he could always call me to help out.Makcik dah tua...makcik takut tak larat je nak oii.Kalu setakat nak organise events tu, sukalah.:)

We'll see how.My plate is quite full with book projects and NGO work.

No comments: