Tuesday, September 03, 2013

3 days retreat at Sama-Sama Hotel




The COCI team spent 3 days retreat at this wonderful hotel at KLIA (formerly Pan Pacific).I've never liked hotel food but here...masyaAllah..not only sedap but very healthily prepared too.I felt guilty as I enjoyed my meals..thinking of Sal and Irshad.

We completed our mission.Nik and Z tak percaya I worked all day and night.They always make fun of me, saying I play too much at work.Haha..dosa akukah if I enjoy my work?
The COCI gang berangan nak buat macam2 project. It's nice to be in a group which shares your interest and passion in life.Ada org nak buat trip ke Mongolia.:))

I drove back to IIUM from KLIA in the heavy downpour.Too much work at Cerdas and I'm glad my female colleagues are lending me a hand.May Allah bless them so.The kids are slowly returning.

No comments: