Thursday, September 19, 2013

Besok akan sampai juga,InsyaAllah

Last minute tak boleh datang (my two judges of two different film events).Hadoi.Nasib Dr. M emailed me a couple of days ago..very timely.Dia org besar FINAS so I pun SOS dia.Dgn izin Allah, dilontarkan seorang yg juga besar untuk mengganti juri yg sudah terbang last min.Mudah-mudahan selamatlah perjalanan kami.

Tensi as we discovered 11th hour blunders.The kids dah berkhemah at CERDAS, always sleeping late (kalu cuti ari tu siap awal kerja, tak la kalut gini ya? But we agreed not to play the blaming game.I pun buat byk blunders.:) ) In the end, I told them the real trophy would be how we handle our last min. crisis.Wah..now everyone control macho! :)

Budak-budak Cherang Ruku, Kelantan dah sampai. You know cikgu-cikgu mereka dtg just to send them then balik semula ke Cherang Ruku which is further away from KB which would be 6-7 hours drive.Bdk2 UIA bwk diaorg jalan2 ke KLCC naik lrt.I betcha some of them have never set foot in KL before.Ummi used to be a doctor in Kelantan.She said Cherang Ruku is remote.But google it.It has a very interesting history.Batu asas tapak sekolah was placed by Dato Sri Anwar Ibrahim and two Prime Ministers had visited the school before : Tun Mahathir and Dato Sri Najib.Now they are about to meet KJ, youth icon dlm bentuk Menteri bkn penyanyi atau pelakon.

I find this truly exciting.In fact serba serbinyalah exciting...I saw promotional materials on film and shariah compliance bdk2 ni organise..ada imam muda...novelist terkenal...macam2. I didn't register tapi nak sgt join.I hope ada seat lagi.




No comments: