Sunday, September 08, 2013

Weekend functions

Saturday, 7/9/13

My Liverpudlian alumni organised a raya gathering at Singgahsana.We went a bit late so I missed some of the familar (and kabarnya new) faces.

I had to drop by the office to do some work.One of the students came to see me. She was directed to see me and ask if I could help her with her personal prob. (it's not your regular prob, ok?)I was clueless.Then she got upset over something I said and said something about Muslims ni munafiq and that the Christians are more generous.I said that's her opinion and I don't think it was fair to transfer her anger to me and tak pasal2 meletup pada orang tak kenal.I did try and call up a friend to see if she could help solve the prob but my friend pun said it's very tricky.

One of those days...

Meeting the founding members of ULMAA was nice.Mcm biasa, gelak ketawa.Datin Zuraida tersangatlah friendly.She said she met me before masa I organised the green energy talk at iium with Dato Aishah as one of the speakers.I tak ingat selain Amin, Aizi, Azhar, Dr. Cassim, Tan, Raj etc.Dr. Cassim plans to visit Kg Orang Asli with ULMAA and his NGO. Delesh ckp dah lama he planned that. :D  Delesh left Frost and Sullivan and joined Astro as a strategic planner.Nik and I usik dia mcm biasa.Yup, here's to a great friendship.

Malam: Nabil's barbecue bday party.I made salad resipi baru.Sedap (for me but the rest pun said nice).Yoghurt with lots of grapes both green and dark ones plus cherry tomatoes, carrots, cubed green apples, butterhead lettuce,mint leaves, onions, lemon juice and salt.I put some walnuts and raisins as well.Patut ada parsley as well, mustard, parmesan cheese. Nxt time lah.

Nadra continues to speak German with us.Hail Hitler! 

No comments: