Friday, October 11, 2013

All set for a busy year end

I went to collect my blood test results yesterday.Syukur alhamdullilah no cervical or breast cancer indicators.Past 50 kena chk twice a year (mammo) and every year pap.But my fren yg buat mammo every two years in the end dpt breast cancer.Some say the radiation from the mammo can cause it.Nauzubillah.Just live and eat right lah.Exercise, mesti.

I dah berhenti lama my olive oil routine.Last accupuncture was in June.Apa lagi...flared up lah segala readings yg tak patut tu.Now nekad to stay off lamb chops and red meats.Mkn ala kadar je.But musim korban ni entahlah lah how well I can bertahan.

Nik and Z and I are on daily contact.Nik changed his flight early.I'm happy to know this cos' I pun dah mati kutu tinggal with two maids now (the luxury of them all...they just helped dye my hair for raya sebentar tadi.Then one prepare my aura bath yakni air garam from Pakistan.Betullah rasa segar after mandi air garam ni.Maybe all the negative energy was washed away.I also did my accupuncture today.Sampai terlelap.Syukurlah.Must be all those stresses doing two film events).

Last night I joined my Mahmud Sch seniors meraikan our teacher who is still alive.Cikgu Abbas is almost everyone's favourite.A first class honours from UM, his way of teaching mmg lekat punyalah.So I was invited to join my seniors (Nik's batch) and dined at The Saddle,Bukit Kiara.Rosman and Rostam are twin brothers.Nik's friends (Nik spent two years at the same sch I went to but we didn't meet there.I masuk form 4, his family dah pindah ke KL) are now my friends.I only know the twins from my fb.We had a nice time talking about our High School.Apparently Cikgu Abbas and his good friend Cikgu Yusoff took two buses to Rantau Abang and got the kids from Raub (mostly Chinese yg tak pernah pi kg Melayu) to see penyu bertelor.I missed that.My class went to Langkawi with other teachers.The heartthrob waktu tu..Wai Keong kena sengat with jellyfish and dikejarkan ke emergency room.And the chalet we slept in by the sea, atapnya bocor ke hapa.It rained that night and we all tidur kesejukan.Looking bck, I wonder how or why my parents let me go on this trip.:))

No comments: